Thursday, January 30, 2014

Thirty Second

What happened to me?  What happened to the beautiful, perfect stories i used to tell?  Did i run out of them?
No, i don't think so.  I think there are many of them still waiting to get out. Still waiting for me to have the energy to tell them.

If the stories i used to tell were not perfect and beautiful I do not want to know that. To me they were perfect and beautiful. Because they are true.

To quote Kurt Vonnegut "And it's true even if it didn't happen."

1 comment:

  1. Yes I think your beautiful and perfect stories will return, wanting to be told. Maybe they're just being crowded out right now because you have this other story that needs to be told more urgently. That's okay. All your life's narratives are important, and they will come out in the right order even if that order is not chronological.

    ReplyDelete