Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Forty Second

I have missed you for years.  I didn't understand why you didn't want to be around me, but i accepted it because i accepted the idea that i am not that great.  I am the B list person.  It's not true, but i accepted that, because i thought it was.

Now i know that it wasn't about me, i was collateral damage from your need to get as far away as you could from our parents.  THAT i understand.  But i wish i hadn't been thrown away too.

Oh, the damage that was done.

3 comments:

  1. How truly woeful, and how precious time is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although there is no way to get back the lost time, I hope there is comfort in knowing it was never meant to be a rejection, and that you were never B list.

    ReplyDelete

  3. Many Thanks for the shared this informative and interesting post with me.
    Friv2 Games 2020 |Kizi Games 2020| Blog Games 2020 | Chompers 2020

    ReplyDelete